The victims of violence and poverty can be counted. But how do we measure peace and stability? What are the metrics for tracking a cultural transformation?
We can quantify crime rate, access to health and education services, dependence on outside aid. But the seeds of these monumental shifts first take form in passing sights: a woman walking home from work, head held high, a child smiling in a schoolyard.
Transformation is sparked by the infusion of hope and empowerment, creating individuals with the mindset to make decisions toward self- and community-betterment. We are creating leaders.
Counseled to restore psychological health.
Trained with skills to reduce dependence.
Enlightened to strengthen community relations.
Educated to remove barriers.
To date, our programs have transformed:
2150 Children with a primary school education…
41,392 Men and Women with
mentorship and leadership training…
30,000,000 Congolese through media outreach.
This is our impact. Decisions that lead to action.
Action that results in change.
And change that inspires cycles of positivity
to establish a new era.
- Ntotos relocate to Goma,DRC
- Radio ministry launched
- Radio station airs Africa New Day programming.
reaching 370,000 adults.
- Generation Hope established
- 51 children educated
- Leadership Academy launched
- 15 men and women trained
- Africa New Day founded (USA)
- Un Jour Nouveau founded (DRC)
Sons of Congo Established
UJN Chapel established
- Two safe houses for victims of sexual violence opened
- Primary School launched with 39 children
- Launched 18 Young Entrepreneur Startup projects
- Primary school enrollment reaches 378 students